Thursday, October 16, 2008

Twenty-One Years

Today was our 21st Wedding Anniversary!
Again, where does the time go?
Hope you enjoy these "Blast from the Past" pictures.

We Were Married in the Seattle, Washington LDS Temple on

October 16, 1987.

I was 18 - Dean was 23 - When I see myself in my "minds eye" this is how I still look. It's the darn mirror that scares me! That's OK though, all the years of "wear n tear" have been totally worth it. I have a wonderful, loving husband. We have beautiful, amazing children who are the light of our lives.

We have been so blessed throughout our lives!

We are so grateful for both of our supportive parents, and all of our brothers and sisters! We are the richest people in the World - no doubt! and it all started with these two goofy kids -

I love you Dean, here"s to the next Twenty-One years

3 comments:

Malie said...

Aaaah. How cute. 21 years huh, doesn't time just fly when you're having fun. BTW, love the hat.;)

Jesmyluk said...

Awww so sweet!! Congratulations!! I 2nd Malie's comment about the hat. So hot Jenny! 80P

Jolley Family said...

I can't believe it's been that long! Where has time gone? I can't believe we have kids this big and that we are almost 40! I'm so freaked out about it. How are things in AZ? I hope well. We miss you so much. Wish we could see you soon. I need a trip to the desert, really! I'd probably get some health benefits out of it just by being in the sun and out of the mold and mildewy nw. Love ya! Happy Anniversary. We just celebrated our 16th last month. Can't believe it!