Saturday, November 15, 2008

Olivia's 1st haircut

What was I thinking? I have given both Mercedes and Brittney many haircuts and the boys monthly! So why was I sooo stressed out with this little one?

Olivia has such curly hair, I thought (and consulted with the girl who does mine) it's so long, if I give her some layers, the top will be lighter and able to curl better. Problem was I couldn't bring myself to give her the shorter layers! I think I took about 5 inches off in attempt...but really it looks the same. She got a sucker and I got a huge headache and had to go take a nap!
K, it's not crooked, she's just sitting funny, LOL

2 comments:

Jolley Family said...

I hated cutting Maddy's hair too. Remember how curly it was in Kansas? I started cutting little bits here and there when we got here and then it wasn't curly anymore. I was so sad! It's starting to get curly again though as she's getting older so there is hope! I can't believe I haven't gotten to know Olivia! We need a reunion.

Jesmyluk said...

I am not a big fan of the cutting hair for McKenna either...I know she could use a trim but I just can't bring myself to do it. you did a good job but I am glad you didn't do the extreme layers. I love Olivia's hair just the way it is.