Saturday, May 02, 2009

Prom - Olathe North


Well, if you're feeling confused about the title, don't worry...Yes Dowlin went to Prom in Kansas at Olathe North HS - however we still live in Surprise AZ.

Dowlin was asked to Prom by his friend, Stefanie. He asked us if he could go.. We thought about it and thought what a great "Solo flight trip" for him.
Although Dowlin didn't recognize more than a handful of people at Prom...He did reconnect with several buddies. That was my hope... That he see's that everyone else grew up too. (LOL does that make sense?) I kinda expect my HS friends to still look like they did way back then.

Anyway, as you see, he was all dolled up, and "'Rockin' the Pink" as he says. Missy met him and snapped a few pictures for me because I wasn't there.

And I must say... He looks pretty good in a Tux! :-)

No comments: