Monday, March 02, 2009

Friends Forever!

When I started 7th Grade at Ballou Jr High School in Puyallup WA - Sitting next to me in band class was "A new girl" - Kristi and I quickly added her to our "Dynamic Duo" - and we were then what my mom called "The Three Musketeers" - Always together, inseparable - Through-out High School!

Bridesmaids at my wedding - Though distance was quickly placed between us - Still love these girls just like I did way back then!
Kristi's Wedding 1991

Helicia's Wedding 1995

Last week I got a call from Helicia - She and Will were coming to Phoenix for a convention! YES! Well they came over for dinner tonight and we enjoyed visiting with each other, just like HS was yesterday - It has been 11 yrs since Helicia and I have seen each other! What a great night! Thank you Helicia and Will for taking the time to get together!

Ummm, I don't remember being shorter than you Helicia! What happened?

1 comment:

Teresa said...

I love these kinds of blog stories. You two look tickled to be together again. How fun!