Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wildlife Zoo


Olivia's Preschool went to the Wildlife Zoo which is right here in town... We had a great time! There was so much to see and we felt like we were running through the Zoo to try to see everything... UGH -
We rode the carousel, and saw many different kinds animals. I think our favorites were the Zebras, Rhino and the Giraffe. The Aquarium was pretty good too. We got to pet Sting Rays, which are slimy... :-)


Can you believe we got to feed the Giraffes? Ummm, I wish the person who told me to "Just hold out your hand" would have elaborated a bit more... The long old Slimy tongue came out and wrapped around my hand All I could think was "Ew! Gross! The germs are crawling all over me!" I felt like Melman from Madigascar, lol. We washed ASAP - lol Zach just poored his onto the tongue before it could slime him too! Ha ha


The Rhino was HUGE! Sorry you cant see him... Those dang cute kids just keep getting in the way of my camera!


We ended the day with the Aquarium and watching the Flamingos. Looks pretty relaxing...But we were so tired!
Definately a full day trip next time! Thank you Ms Jamie for letting us go!

No comments: