Monday, June 08, 2009

Need more time

UPDATE-Working - did you see the new Vacation posts in May?
OK - So I updated a ton of stuff from Spring and then...May happened and I am so far behind again! UGH! Well atleast I am trying to change the background to keep you interested right? lol
Well We just got home from a 2 week trip to KS so give me a few days to get readjusted to the 2 hour time difference then I hope to have all the latest happenings from Dowlin's graduation to the trip on here -
Thanks for being patient..or not - just thanks for checking back! ;-D

4 comments:

Malie said...

Hurry up! LOL. BTW, I'm having phone issues.

Dean and Jenni said...

Having a hard time getting in the groove after vacation... :-/

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I love the stress of the blog.. I thought this was strictly for enjoyment.. right? You have been doing a great job! It looks like it has been a fabulous summer so far!

Steve, Kristine, Cole, Kade said...

I love the stress of the blog.. I thought this was strictly for enjoyment.. right? You have been doing a great job! It looks like it has been a fabulous summer so far!