Friday, June 19, 2009

Updates complete!

Whew - I have a headache! But Alas...Updates are complete!...Well except for Mercedes is on Trek right now - so I should have pictures of that within the week...well, actually I have some before shots on my camera...Jeeze! I am never going to be caught up! UGH
Well I guess you will just have to enjoy what is here now and check back soon for Trek! It will be Awesome! I just cant wait for her stories!.She tells stories like me, lol
What are you waiting for? I've worked really hard! Click on the word "May" on the right of this page and scroll down to May 17 "Seminary Graduation"...That's where it starts - 10 new posts - GO! Go Now! 8-)

1 comment:

the finger said...

The Finger makes everything stay put! With its magic adhesive you can stick the Finger on your windshield to hold your parking pass or stick it on your dash to hold notes or directions.
The uses are only limited by your imagination - just stick and slip.

thefinger