Thursday, April 09, 2009

Easter Pagent


The Mesa Temple Grounds are flooded with people during the first couple of weeks in April....waiting patiently for the Easter Pageant to begin. This was a lovely performance out on the Temple lawn with 1000's of your closest friends and neighbors!
It tells the story of our Savior, Jesus Christ...His birth, His life through His Crucifixion Resurrection and Ascension into Heaven. It was beautiful!
Olivia sat on my lap, bundled in a blanket, asking so many questions that I felt like I was being disruptive in Sacrament Meeting...But how could I deny her seeking heart the gift that was right before her. I answered every question in a whisper continuously throughout - She was mesmerized! She asked me several times upon seeing the man portraying Jesus Christ..."Can we go see Him Mommy?"
All there with open hearts definitely felt the Spirit! It was very well done!



We met Kyle and Kara's family there and visited and had a picnic dinner as we waited for the sun to go down! In front of us is a sea of chairs as far and wide as the eye can see!

Kendall and Kraig

Kara and Kyle
I can't believe I didn't take a picture of the stage...Oh well, I guess you will just have to come see it for yourselves! It is worth it!

No comments: