Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter


This Easter Sunday has left me feeling very grateful and humbled! I am so very thankful to be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, and have the Restored Gospel in my life. I have been richly blessed throughout my life...I am grateful for the Atonement of Jesus Christ.
On this Easter Sunday, Dean and I were able to go with Mercedes to our Stake Patriarch home, and listen and marvel at the beautiful blessings promised to her.
A Patriarchal Blessing is a special blessing straight from Heavenly Father, delivered through the Stake Patriarch. This blessing among other things is a helpful guide throughout ones life. It is a beautiful blessing, she is a beautiful daughter of Heavenly Father...We are so proud of her and her desire to receive her blessing.

We are so grateful for all of our children - Happy Easter!

No comments: