Saturday, April 04, 2009

Choir

I think I mentioned before that Brittney and Zachery decided to forego all sports this school year to participate in Choir.
"WHAT MEAN PARENTS!" right - ya, well do you want me to send you their rehersal calendar for the year? I thought not!
At times it was grueling! They love to sing! So, this sports nut mom tried her best (and failed at times) to put on a happy face and endured the Choir scene!
Zachery was asked to sing in a District Choir last November. And Brittney was selected for a State Choir in March.
This was after their Christmas Program

This was after their Spring Concert

Their choir is run like a HS choir! These kids had so many different performances that there was always something to be practicing for. They really had a good time, and although I say "Whew, it's over!" They too are Sooo glad it's over! We actually stopped about a month and a half before the end of the school year...due to scheduling conflicts - but I have to say they were troopers and both kids did a FANTASTIC job!

No comments: