Monday, April 06, 2009

Easter Tradition

Who says you can't teach an old dog new tricks! lol
We started a new tradition this Easter! Making chocolate covered marshmallow eggs. I have to say...YUMMY!
I have been blessed with a new girlfriend... :-) Christina and her family are Awesome! Remember a couple of posts ago, my friend Trever? Well Christina and Trever's wife, Barb are sisters. Christina and family just moved to Phoenix - and Viola! I'm the only person she knows so she invited me to make chocolate eggs with her - Ha ha



This was an all day affair! Making the molds was the easy part, we made the marshmallow - FROM SCRATCH! By the time my kids got home from school we were finishing up the dipping and ready to begin the decorating... We had quite an assembly line going. Chris said that was the fastest she had ever gotten them decorated!
Anyway I had a great time and she really is an easy person to love. Thanks Barb for sharing! I look forward to many other adventures with her and definitely more eggs next Easter!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That looks like a lot of fun, you will have to teach me how to do that, I love choc. covered marshmallows. Everyone looks happy.
LOL,
Mom and Dad